Setting Up SSO: GSuite as SAML
For an overview on how SSO works with Vimeo Enterprise and the first steps of this process, please head to our Setting Up SSO guide here.
1. Follow Google's instructions here up to Step 5.
2. Download the certificate and copy the SSO URL (Google's Step 5).
You'll need to provide those items to Vimeo using our form below.
3. Skip Google's Step 6.
Vimeo will do this for you as we configure the SSO link on our side.
4. Continue Google's instructions.
You can now complete Steps 7-14 in the Set up your own custom SAML app section and the entire Turn on SSO to your new SAML app section.
Step 11 will require the Vimeo User ID you gathered earlier.
- Single-sign on URL is https://vimeo.auth0.com/login/callback?connection=YOUR_USER_ID where YOUR_USER_ID is your Vimeo User ID.
- ACS URL is urn:auth0:vimeo:YOUR_USER_ID where YOUR_USER_ID is your Vimeo User ID.
Step 14 will require you set up the following attribute mappings (required for at least email). This is how we obtain the email, name, or other info from the SSO provider.
As seen in your Google admin:
Submit your details
Based on the instructions above, you can use this form to submit the required details.
If you need to update any of this information during your onboarding process after initially submitted, please re-submit the form and notify your Account Manager and Technical Program Manager.